MS EXCEL multiple choice questions and answers on MS EXCEL MCQ questions quiz on MS EXCEL objective questions.
1. What value will display if the formula = “$55.00″+5 is entered into a cell?
2. What will be the output if you format the cell containing 5436.8 as ‘#,##0.00’?
3. The cell reference for cell range of G2 to M12 is â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
4. Formulas in Excel start with
5. In the formula, which symbol specifies the fixed columns or rows ?
6. What is the symbol for multiplying?
7. How to specify cell range from A9 to A99 in Excel?
8. What is the symbol for dividing?
9. What should be add before a fraction to avoid entering it as a date ?
10. Which of the following is correct ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on MS EXCEL
MS EXCEL Question and Answer