41. Number system whose digits consists of the numbers 0 through 9 is called as ____________.
42. Question 244 Hexa Decimal Numbers are having base _________.
43. In Java programming you can create binary literal in ______________.
44. Integer literal containing value "F" comes under _______ system.
45. Following example of Nested Comments is allowed in Java Programming Language. // /*Nesting of Comment */
46. Single line comments starts with _____ in Java.
47. Folllowing is the human readable in Java Programming Language.
48. Which of the following converts human readable file into platform independent code file in Java?
49. Platform independent code file created from source file ins understandable by ________.
50. JVM stands for _____.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Java
Java Question and Answer