31. Which of the following is used to see the details of the compilation
32. Which of the following is not a keyword in Java.
33. Which of the following is not a keyword in Java.
34. We can write comment like this jn Java Programming: /* /* comment 1 */ comment 2 */
35. What is Literal in Java Programming?
36. It is possible to assign a literal to a variableof a primitive type.
37. boolean result = true; Which type of literal is assigned to the variable result?
38. Which type of literal is written in pair of single quote?
39. An integer literal is of type long if and only if it has suffix - ______ in Java programming.
40. ____ literal is used to create values of the integral types byte, short, int and long.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Java
Java Question and Answer