11. Output of Java Compiler is executable
12. Bytecode is a set of highly optimizable code. True or false
13. The JVM needs to be implemented for each platform
14. JVM will differ from platform to platform but still all understand the Same Java Bytecode
15. The compiler and other java development tools reside in _________ sub-folder.
16. The library containing the files needed to integrate Java with programs written in other languages resides inside following sub folder.
17. We can set class path of java by setting following variable.
18. Variable path in Windows Operating System is called as ________.
19. Environment Variable can be set by right clicking __________ icon and then clicking on Properties menu in Windows OS.
20. Arrange the following statements in correct order. 1. Running the java command Statement. 2. Main method of that class is executed Statement. 3. JRE is loaded along with the class you specify.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Java
Java Question and Answer