MCQ quiz on Ethical Hacking multiple choice questions and answers on Ethical Hacking MCQ questions quiz on Ethical Hacking objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. What is the primary goal of an Ethical Hacker?
2. An Ethical Hacker is asked to perform a penetration test for a client and all he has received is a URL. What kind of test is this?
3. Someone has breached a website and managed to keep it a secret. The hack was not part of an assignment and there was no permission. What is this person called?
4. You are not sure what the MAC address is of your WiFi network. After being advised to use Airodump-NG, what network should you look for?
5. You have saved the output of an Nmap scan in XML format. What should you use to import the scan results within Metasploit?
6. What can be used to create a connection between your machine and the website you have your R57 shell running on?
7. A tester is conducting a penetration test on a web server. She begins the test with a banner grabbing attack. She has already verified that the web server is running a Linux distribution. However, the HTTP banner reports that it is running IIS version 8. What type of defense is the web server administrator using?
8. An ethical hacker is trying to breach a website through SQL Injection. He also changed his User-Agent HTTP header, sent by his browser.What can he achieve with this action?
9. What is a function of the R57 shell?
10. You are trying to find out which of your plugged in network adapters supports WiFi. What command should you use in your terminal window?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking Question and Answer