51. Which are the two ways in which entities can participate in a relationship?
52. In the architecture of a database system external level is the
53. _____________ function divides one numeric expression by another and returns theremainder.
54. Which of the operations constitute a basic set of operations for manipulating relational data?
55. Key to represent relationship between tables is called
56. Relational calculus is a
57. Transaction processing is associated with everything below except
58. Which of the following operation is used if we are interested in only certain columns of atable?
59. _________ data type can store unstructured data
60. In an E-R diagram attributes are represented by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DBMS
DBMS Question and Answer