21. The method of access which uses key trAnsformation is known as
22. The method of access which uses key transformation is known as
23. The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the
24. E-R model uses this symbol to represent weak entity set ?
25. The full form of DDL is
26. In E-R Diagram derived attribute are represented by
27. In E-R Diagram relationship type is represented by
28. In E-R diagram generalization is represented by
29. Which of the following is a comparison operator in SQL?
30. Which database level is closest to the users?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DBMS
DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....