MCQ quiz on DBMS multiple choice questions and answers on DBMS MCQ questions quiz on DBMS objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. A relational database developer refers to a record as
2. Which of the following is correct:
3. Cartesian product in relational algebra is
4. The result of the UNION operation between R1 and R2 is a relation that includes
5. The statement in SQL which allows to change the definition of a table is
6. A set of possible data values is called
7. Which of the following database object does not physically exist?
8. The ______ operator is used to compare a value to a list of literals values that have beenspecified.
9. The physical location of a record is determined by a mathematical formula that trAnsformsa file key into a record location is :
10. _______ produces the relation that has attributes of R1 and R2
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on DBMS
DBMS Question and Answer