71. To delete a database .................. command is used
72. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ ensures that once transaction changes are done, they cannot be undone or lost, even in the event of a system failure.
73. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ means that the data used during the execution of a transaction cannot be used by a second transaction until the first one is complete
74. The â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ statement is used to end a successful transaction.
75. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ joins are SQL server default
76. Which are the three levels of abstraction:
77. Row is synonymous with the term:
78. Table is synonymous with the term:
79. How many types of keys in relation database design:
80. The candidate key is that you choose to identify each row uniquely is called â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer