141. Consequently R.Boyce-Codd jointly launched powerful definition for the third normal form calledâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
142. ................ requires that data should be made available to only authorized users.
143. The statement in SQL which allows to change the definition of a table is
144. What is used to retrieve tuples from the relation.
145. To select all column from the table the syntax is:
146. To select all columns from the table the syntax is:
147. The SQL statement to create a view is:
148. System analyst and application programmers are commonly referred to as â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
149. Which are the not user in End-user:
150. Who access the database occasionally and have different needs each time:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer