91. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ clause is an additional filter that is applied to the result.
92. In which model of database data is stored in tables:
93. The .................... is essentially used to search for patterns in target string.
94. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ defines rules regarding the values allowed in columns and is the standard mechanism for enforcing database integrity.
95. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.contains information that defines valid values that are stored in a column or data type.
96. The data in the database at a particular moment in time is called a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
97. ACID properties of transactions are
98. If several concurrent transactions are executed over the same data set and the second transaction updates the database before the first transaction is finished, the ____ property is violated and the database is no longer consistent.
99. An attribute is a(n):
100. Retrieval of data is done by using aâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer