Database Management System DBMS multiple choice questions and answers on DBMS MCQ questions quiz on DBMS objective type questions with answer for competitive exams and written test preparations for online DBMS quiz Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. How many levels of abstraction in DBMS:
2. There are ................ number of Normal forms that has been defined
3. E. F. Codd developed the normalization process in the which early:
4. Which forms are based on the concept of functional dependency
5. Which forms every non-prime attribute is fully dependent functionally on the candidate key of a relational schema:
6. Which forms simplifies and ensures that there is minimal data aggregates and repetitive groups:
7. Which of the following is/are the DDL statements?
8. Which of the following is NOT a type of SQL constraint?
9. Which of the following is not a binary operator in relational algebra?
10. Which of the following is NOT a basic element of all versions of the E-R model?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....