31. Which multiprocessing machines share same hard disk and internal memory.
32. Which is the relationship between compressibility and learnability.
33. A trivial result that is obtained by an extremely simple method is called
34. The algorithm that need to access a table several times during execution is
35. In K-nearest neighbor algorithm K stands for
36. Which one of the following is not a part of empirical cycle in scientific research?
37. OLAP stands for
38. The intermediate unit in perceptron is
39. What is a planning optimization application written for KLM
40. The set of attribute in a database that refers to data in another table is called
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Data Mining
Data Mining Question and Answer