21. EIS stands for
22. A coding operation in which an attribute with cardinality n is replaced by n binary attributes is called as
23. What is one of the genetic operators that are used to recombine the population of genetic material.
24. A database containing volatile data used for daily operation of an organization is
25. The technique of learning by generalizing from examples is
26. Genetic algorithm was proposed by
27. Which is the technique which is used for discovering patterns in dataset at the beginning of data mining process.
28. A natural way to visualize the process of training a self-organizing map is called
29. K-nearest neighbor is one of the
30. The complexity of data mining algorithm is represented by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Data Mining
Data Mining Question and Answer