71. The first electronic computer was developed by
72. The common name for the crime of stealing passwords is:
73. The computer abbreviation KB usually means
74. Which of the following are input devices?
75. Cathode Ray Tube is a form of.......
76. Which of the following is a network topology
77. A device, which is not connected to CPU, is called as .......
78. LAN stands for...............
79. Which of the following is available in the form of a PC now?
80. MAN stands for
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Question and Answer