51. Daisy wheel, Drum, chain etc are the .............
52. Which of the following is NOT one of the four major data processing functions of acomputer?
53. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other peoples computers to get information illegally or do damage is a-
54. Hardware or software designed to guard against unauthorized access to a computernetwork is known as a(n):
55. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT
56. A DVD is an example of a (n)-
57. . Which of the following is not a storage medium?
58. All of the following are examples of storage devices EXCEPT :
59. .............printer is the cheapest in terms of price and operating cost
60. .......... printer is a non-impact printer and is quite in working
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Question and Answer