121. ............. is the ability of a device to jump directly to the requested data
122. .......... is the key we use to run the selected command.
123. Physical structure of computer is called :
124. Unwanted repetitious messages, such as unsolicited bulk e-mail is known as
125. Collecting personal information and effectively posing as another individual is knownas the crime of:
126. The most common type of storage devices are-
127. Which is not a basic function of a computer?
128. is an OOP principle
129. PARAM is an example of:
130. SMPS stands for
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Question and Answer