111. RAM stands for
112. RAM is also called as
113. Which of the following is a type of network
114. The ability to recover and read deleted or damaged files from a criminals computer isan example of a law enforcement speciality called:
115. Which of the following does not store data permanently?
116. Theâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.data mining technique derives rules from real-world case examples.
117. Examples of output devices are
118. VDU is also called
119. RAM is an example of
120. Magnetic disk is an example of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Question and Answer