51. To change the position of a circle or ellipse we translate
52. What is/are the main component / components of user interface ?
53. What type of animation is best for creating a flat appearance?
54. Raster images are more commonly called
55. Term physical reception of stimulus actually describes the
56. The basic geometric transformations are
57. The transformation in which an object can be shifted to any coordinate position in three dimensional plane are called
58. The two ways of drawing orthographic projection are
59. Types of computer graphics are
60. What is the best type of animation to use for a Web-based project that requires a small file size, quick loading and no pixilation?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer Graphics
Computer Graphics Question and Answer