41. The shape functions of a two-node bar element are
42. The shape of the Bezier curve is controlled by
43. The software that enables the user to implement custom applications or modify the system for specialized needs is known as
44. The software that is used for file manipulations, managing directories and subdirectories, programming and accounts setups is known as
45. The tensor product technique constraints surfaces by two curves.
46. The widely employed computer architecture for CAD/CAM applications is
47. Thumbwheels are usually mounted on
48. Which of the following is not a synthetic entity?
49. Which of the following is not an analytical entity?
50. Which one of the following does not belong to the family of conics?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on CAD - CAM
CAD - CAM Question and Answer