41. You need to store state data that is accessible to any user who connects to your Web application. Which object should you use?
42. Which of the following ASP.NET object encapsulates the state of the client?
43. We can manage states in asp.net application using
44. Which of the following denote ways to manage state in an ASP.Net Application?
45. In ASP.NET the sessions can be dumped by using
46. Which property of the session object is used to set the local identifier?
47. Which DLL translate XML to SQL in IIS?
48. Default Session data is stored in ASP.Net
49. Which of the following object is used along with application object in order to ensure that only one process accesses a variable at a time?
50. Which one of the following namespaces contains the definition for IdbConnection?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on ASP.Net
ASP.Net Question and Answer