MCQ quiz on Surveying and Levelling multiple choice questions and answers on Surveying and Levelling MCQ questions quiz on Surveying and Levelling objectives questions with answer test pdf for Civil Engineering. Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The size of a plane table is
2. Straight, parallel and widely spaced contours represent
3. Bowditch rule is applied to
4. Two contour lines, having the same elevation
5. Different grades are joined together by a
6. The vertical angle between longitudinal axis of a freely suspended magnetic needle and ahorizontal line at its pivot, is known
7. The smaller horizontal angle between the true meridian and a survey line, is known
8. Which of the following methods of contouring is most suitable for a hilly terrain?
9. If the smallest division of a vernier is longer than the smallest division of its primary scale, thevernier is known as
10. The line normal to the plumb line is known as
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Surveying and Levelling
Surveying and Levelling Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Surveying and Levelling Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....