61. Water gas is
62. What is the unit of luminous intensity is SI unit system?
63. When driving and driven shafts are at comparatively short distance apart & higher efficiency required, the type of drive suitable is :
64. When the axes of two shafts are parallel, use
65. When the circulation of water, in a boiler, is by a centrifugal pump, then the boiler is known as
66. When the driving and driven shafts are at comparatively larger distance apart, the type Of drive suitably used is
67. Which application is not perform by Vernier caliper?
68. Which are of the following is not a rotary pump?
69. Which of the following energy is converted into electricity in a Hydo power plant
70. Which of the following instrument is used for drawing curved lines
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Question and Answer