21. If xl and x2 are the dryness fractions obtained in separating calorimeter and throttling calorimeter respectively, then actual dryness fraction of steam is
22. In a IC engine from which of the following source energy is converted into mechanical energy
23. In a simple gear train having two gears, if driving gear rotates in clockwise direction then driven gear rotates in
24. In a two stroke cycle engine, one cycle is completed in the following number of revolutions of the crank shaft
25. In diesel cycle, heat is added at
26. In Following which is the power producing device?
27. In multi stage compression as compared to single stage compression the volumetric efficiency is
28. In S.I. unit for the force is.
29. In the Polytropic Process PVn= C, if n = infinity , the process is called
30. Main disadvantage of nuclear energy is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Question and Answer