MCQ quiz on Masonry multiple choice questions and answers on Masonry MCQ questions on Masonry objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. A modular spacing rule is based on a module size of
2. A tuckpoint grinder is used to
3. How many courses of block (8â€ x 8â€ x 16â€) are needed to build a wall that is 8â€™ 8â€ tall?
4. How many inches are in a yard?
5. The first arches were developed by the ..........
6. The tool used to transport 12 bricks together is a brick
7. What causes a whitish stain to appear on masonry walls due to the formation of soluble salts?
8. What type of chisel isused for chipping mortar from joints?
9. When laying masonry units, mortar is used to achieve .........
10. When mixing mortar, what material is added to the power mixer first?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Masonry
Masonry Question and Answer