MCQ quiz on Fluid Mechanics multiple choice questions and answers on Fluid Mechanics MCQ questions on Fluid Mechanics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Property of a fluid by which its own molecules are attracted is called
2. Mercury does not wet glass. This is due to property of liquid known as
3. Property of a fluid by which molecules of different kinds of fluids are attracted to each other is called
4. Practical fluids
5. To avoid an interruption in the flow of a syphon, an air vessel is provided
7. Fluid is a substance that
8. The property of a fluid which enables it to resist tensile stress is known as
9. Viscosity of water in comparison to mercury is
10. A fluid is said to be ideal, if it is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fluid Mechanics
Fluid Mechanics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fluid Mechanics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....