MCQ quiz on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure multiple choice questions and answers on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure MCQ questions quiz on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. A carbon atom with 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons would have a mass number of
2. If an isotope of uranium, uranium-235, has 92 protons, how many protons does the isotope uranium-238 have?
3. The properties of elements in a horizontal row of the periodic table follow
4. The number at the top is the
5. How would you describe the nucleus?
6. The carbon group has two metalloids, both of which are used to make
7. What is the meaning of the word atom?
8. Transition metals are
9. A horizontal row on the periodic table is called a(n)
10. Where are electrons likely to be found?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Periodic Table And Atomic Structure
Periodic Table And Atomic Structure Question and Answer