MCQ quiz on Noble Gases multiple choice questions and answers on Noble Gases MCQ questions quiz on Noble Gases objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. All noble gases are ?
2. How many valence electrons does a noble gas typically have?
3. Nobel gases are group of elements which exhibit
4. Nobel gases do not react with other elements because
5. Number of unpaired electron in inert gas is
6. The inert gases are
7. The nobel gas which forms maximum number of compound is
8. The valency of inert gas is
9. What is another name for the noble gases?
10. Which is the lightest gas
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Noble Gases
Noble Gases Question and Answer