11. 5.6 litres of gas at N.T.P are found to have a mass of 11 g. The molecular mass of the gas is
12. 5.6 litres of oxygen at NTP is equivalent of
13. 6.02Ã—1022 molecules of N2 at NTP will occupy a volume of
14. A sample of phosphrous trichloride(PCl3) contains 1 .4 moles of the substance. how many atoms are there is the sample ?
15. A symbol not only represents the name of the element but also represents
16. Atomic mass of an elements is
17. Avogadros number represents the number of atoms in
18. How many grams are contained in 1 gram-atom of Na?
19. I mole of a compuund contain 1 mole of C and 2 moles of O. The molecular weight of the compound is
20. Mass of a mole of electrons is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mole Concept
Mole Concept Question and Answer