MCQ quiz on Mole Concept multiple choice questions and answers on Mole Concept MCQ questions on Mole Concept objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. Which one of the following statements is incorect ?
2. 0.224 L of H2 gas at S.T.P is equivalent to
3. 100 g caco3 is treated with I litre of 1N HCl. What would be the weight of co2 libereted after the completion of the reaction ?
4. 11.2 litre of a gas at STP weighs 14 g. The gas could not be
5. 11.2 Litres of a gas at STP weighs 14g. The gas could not be
6. 2 moles of H atoms at NTP occupy a volume of
7. 2.0 g of oxygen contains number of atoms same as in
8. 22.4 litres of water vapour at NTP, when condensed to water, occupies an approximate volume of
9. 5 moles of a gas in closed vessel was heated from 300 K to 600 K. the pressure of gas doubled The number of moles of the gas will be
10. 5.0 litre of 0.4 M H2SO4 Contains
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Mole Concept
Mole Concept Question and Answer