MCQ quiz on Hydrocarbons multiple choice questions and answers on Hydrocarbons MCQ questions quiz on Hydrocarbons objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Ethene is slightly .............. in taste.
2. When toluene i treated with KMNO4, what is produced
3. Which of the following is used as a synthetic fibre.
4. Ethylene is a ________ molecule.
5. Compounds that have the same molecular formula, but different structural formula are known as
6. Methane is the ............. component of natural gas:
7. Chlorination of alkanes is an example of ............ reaction.
8. Chromyl chloride oxidises totulene to benzaldehyde, this reaction is known as
9. Which of the following yield both alkane and alkene?
10. Which of the following yield both alkane and alkene?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hydrocarbons
Hydrocarbons Question and Answer