MCQ Quiz on Six Sigma Green Belt multiple choice questions and answers on Six Sigma Green Belt MCQ questions on Six Sigma Green Belt objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs, and competitive exams.
1. A 3 sigma process will have
2. A correlation analysis is used to provide a numeric value for which of the following types of relationships between two variables?
3. A measurement system analysis is designed to assess the statistical properties of
4. Cause and Effect Diagram is not known as
5. Cause and effect diagram is used for:
6. Cost benefit analysis does not include
7. For a normal distribution, two standard deviations on each side of the mean would include what percentage of the total population?
8. In order for value flow analysis to be effective, a team must take which of the following steps first?
9. It is a technique to trace the rule responsible for the problem and break the assumption for the process
10. Positional, cyclical, and temporal variations are most commonly analyzed in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt Question and Answer