131. Sample value is called
132. Research design is a blue print, outline and a ..............
133. The aggregate of all the units pertaining to a study is called
134. Source of Data collected and compiled by others is called
135. Ready-made and readily available data is
136. The original source from which researcher collects information is
137. Sampling which provides for a known non zero chance of selection is
138. Research method is a part of
139. Final stage in the Research Process is
140. ................... will help in finding out a problem for research
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Research Methodology
Research Methodology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....