81. ...............is the process of reporting daily progress of work in each shop in a prescribed proforma and to investigate the causes of deviations from the planned performance and to take necessary actions
82. Which of the following is a part of production system?
83. Operations management is part of
84. Which of the following is an objective of quality control?
85. ...............is that aspect of operation management function, which is concerned with the acquisition, control, and use of materials needed and flow of goods and services connected with the production process.
86. Resources are in the form of
87. If inputs decrease while output remains constant, what will happen to productivity?
88. Which one of the following is not a part of production planning and control?
89. ...............is the art and science of ensuring that all which occurs is in accordance with the rules established and the instructions issued in the case of operations.
90. Which one of the following is not an objective of materials management?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Question and Answer