131. The Hawthorne Studies stimulated the development of:
132. The process of buying large quantities of items when its price is low so that tentative profits can be obtained by selling them at higher prices is called
133. Walter Shewhart developed:
134. Which of the following is a function of purchasing department?
135. ...............is the quantity that should be carried by the company so that production is not affected before the next deliver arrives.
136. The moving assembly line was developed by:
137. ...............is used to monitor characteristics that can be measured and have a continuum of values such as height, weight, volume etc.
138. VED Analysis is related with
139. ...............is used to monitor characteristics that have discrete values and can be counted
140. Which of the following cost is associated with inventories?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Question and Answer