121. ...............starts from some data in the future and schedules the required operations in reverse sequence
122. The lay out in which production operation is performed in a fixed position is called
123. ...............decision is the systematic process of determining a geographic site for a firms operations.
124. In this sampling plan, the inspection results of two sample sizes are used to decide whether to accept or reject the complete lot.
125. The layout in which all the equipmentsperforming similar tasks are grouped together is called
126. Which of the following is a part of cost of quality?
127. Which of the following affect the choice of plant location decision?
128. Which of the following is material handling equipment?
129. The founder of the scientific management movement was:
130. Which of the following is a way of codification?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Question and Answer