91. Operation management department has interaction with
92. The differences between the actual demand for a period and the demand forecast for that period is called:
93. All of the following decisions fall within the scope of operations management EXCEPT for
94. Which of the following factors affect the choice of manufacturing process?
95. ...............can be defined as the measurements that detect the onset of a degradation mechanism, thereby allowing causal stressors to be eliminated or controlled prior to any significant deterioration in the component physical state
96. Which of the following is a production system?
97. In the case of ............... type of maintenance,no actions or efforts are taken to maintain the equipment as the designer originally intended to ensure design life is reached.
98. Which of the following is a characteristic of intermittent production system?
99. ...............is defined as the combination of tasks that are required to keep a machine or part of a machine in the desirable condition.
100. Which of the following is incorrect in the case of job production?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Operations Management
Operations Management Question and Answer