21. The points located at the intersection of the budget line with the coordinate axes mean:
22. The price of the product A was reduced from 100 to 90 lei and, as a result, the quantity demanded has increased from 70 to 75 units. The demand is:
23. The total utility coincides with the marginal utility:
24. There are differences between monopolistic and perfect competition regarding:
25. Which of the following statements are false?
26. Which of the following statements is false:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Microeconomics
Microeconomics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....