71. Motives which are driven by learning, perception and attitude are known as
72. A security tool to verify the authenticity of the message and claimed identity ofthe sender and to verify the message integrity is
73. A computer based system that facilitates the transfer of money or the processing of financial transactions between two financial institutions the same day or over night is
74. A digital analog of various forms of payment backed by a bank or financial institution is
75. Which of the following is not a type of e-payment system.
76. ..........is also called ambush marketing.
77. The basic objective behind the ..........is to add value to the product significantly for winning the customers loyalty.
78. ..........means moving of finished goods from one end of a producer to consumer.
79. Brands add value for both customers and the firm by
80. Which of the following is not an element of demographic segmentation
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Question and Answer