201. .............goods are purchased on a regular basis.
202. ........are retail stores owned by a group of consumers themselves
203. ..........is a system of branch shops operated under a centralized management and dealing in similar lines of goods.
204. Which of the following is not included in the micro environment
205. Advocacy advertising is also called
206. ..........refers to duplicating the brand image of one product of promote another product of the same brand
207. Smaller companies tying up with leading companies to distribute through its network is known as ..........Distribution.
208. Sub-dividing of market into homogeneous sub-sections of customers is known as
209. The process of assessing the relative worth of different market segments and selecting one or more segments in which to compete is called
210. Which of the following is a major advantage of personal selling ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Question and Answer