151. The act of creating an image about a product or brand in the consumers mindis known as
152. Using the names of companys powerful brands for line extentions is
153. Positioning by emphasising the special attributes and benefits of the product is known as
154. When a firm sets a very low price for one or more of its products with the intention of driving its competitors out of business.
155. The approach used when the marketer wants the consumer to respond on an emotional, rather than rational basis
156. Razor manufacturer will charge a low price and recoup its margin (and more) from the sale of the only design of blades which fit the razor. This I an example of
157. Anything that has the ability to satisfy a consumer need is known as
158. Rural consumers are ..........
159. Shiny hair in case of a shampoo is a ...............utility
160. ..........refers to the way a service provider and his employees anticipate what the customers want and provide them before they ask for service to make them delighted and surprised.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Question and Answer