111. When manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers jointly share the expenditure onadvertising, it is called
112. Which of the following is not a non store retailing?
113. If marketing is done through information and ordering machine placed in stores, it is known as
114. .........are the retailers who have no fixed place of business.
115. Marketing Environment is
116. Serving a small market not served by competitors is known as
117. Products adapted to the perceived unique characteristics of national markets
118. Products seen as having extension potential into other markets
119. Products seen as only suitable in one single market
120. Products designed to meet global segments
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Question and Answer