111. Which of the following is not a non store retailing?
112. If marketing is done through information and ordering machine placed in stores, it is known as
113. .........are the retailers who have no fixed place of business.
114. Marketing Environment is
115. Serving a small market not served by competitors is known as
116. Products adapted to the perceived unique characteristics of national markets
117. Products seen as having extension potential into other markets
118. Products seen as only suitable in one single market
119. Products designed to meet global segments
120. A major portion of the rural population consists of ..........income groups.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Question and Answer