21. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
22. The economic order quantity cannot be used when holding costs are a percentage of purchase cost.
23. The following classes of costs are usually involved in inventory decisions except
24. The following classes of costs are usually involved in inventory decisions except
25. The minimum stock level is calculated as
26. The minimum stock level is calculated as
27. The objective of inventory management is to minimize holding costs.
28. The order cost per order of an inventory is Rs. 400 with an annual carrying cost of Rs. 10 per unit. The Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) for an annual demand of 2000 units is
29. The time period between placing an order its receipt in stock is known as
30. The two basic questions in inventory management are how much to order and when to order.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Question and Answer