11. In an A-B-C system, B items typically represent about this percentage of items:
12. In the basic EOQ model, annual ordering cost and annual ordering cost are equal for the optimal order quantity.
13. In the two-bin system, the quantity in the second bin is equal to the:
14. Increasing the order quantity so that it is slightly above the EOQ would not increase the total cost by very much.
15. Inventory might be held to take advantage of order cycles.
16. Other things beings equal, an increase in lead time for inventory orders will result in an increase in the:
17. Re-ordering level is calculated as
18. Setup costs are analogous to which one of these costs?
19. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
20. The cost of insurance and taxes are included in
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Question and Answer