MCQ quiz on Inventory management multiple choice questions and answers on Inventory management MCQ questions quiz on Inventory management objectives questions with answer test pdf.
1. Buffer stock is the level of stock
2. A fixed-interval ordering system would be used for items that have independent demand.
3. A store that sells daily newspapers could use the single-period model for reordering.
4. A two-bin system is essentially a simple reorder point system.
5. Average stock level can be calculated as
6. Buffer stock is the level of stock
7. Companies that can successfully use the A-B-C approach can avoid using EOQ models.
8. Holding and ordering costs are inversely related to each other.
9. If a decrease in unit price causes the average demand rate to increase, which one of these would not increase?
10. If average demand for an item is 21 units per day, safety stock is 4 units, and lead time is 2 days, the ROP will be:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Question and Answer