81. To address the challenges and opportunities they face organisations engage in a process of strategic management. Strategic management is:
82. Which of the following aptly describes the role of line managers and staff advisors, namely HR professionals?
83. Wright and Snell made important contribution to the growth of:
84. Human resource management is the formal part of an organisation responsible for all of the following aspects of the management of human resources except:
85. Which of the following techniques are not connected with human resource planning?
86. A marketing department that promises delivery quicker than the production departments ability toproduce is an example of a lack of understanding of the:
87. The competencies or skills that a firm employs to transform inputs into outputs are:
88. Selection is concerned with:
89. Which of the below is a form of interview used in candidate selection?
90. The most pertinent criticism of the empowerment concept concerns
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom South America South Africa Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....