71. Quality goals require alignment with:
72. Human resource management helps improve
73. The amount of quality output for amount of input means
74. Responding to employees and involving them in decision making is referred to as:
75. Which is the most popular method of recruiting applicants to jobs?
76. Human Resource Management function does not involve:
77. Identify which one is an added specific goal of human resource management:
78. Who famously adopted Taylors Scientific Management approach?
79. Human Resource Management is primarily concerned with:
80. What is the most common form of organisational intervention designed to improve employee wellbeing?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer