51. Identify the top most goal of human resource management?
52. Which items below are forms of perceptual errors made during the selection process?
53. Chases study (1997) identified what issue as being the biggest obstacle to creating aknowledgecreating company?
54. A companys ability to meet its short-term financial obligations is measured by which of the following categories?
55. The balanced scorecard supplies top managers with a â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. view of the business
56. The focus of Human Resource Management revolves around
57. Wide range of abilities and attributes possessed by people are called as
58. A cultural view of learning considers the values and norms of communities through:
59. Although firm infrastructure is quite frequently viewed only as overhead expense, it can become a source of competitive advantage. Examples include all of the following except:
60. Which multinational bank used business sponsors to monitor international assignees?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer