41. Which selection method remains the most used by organisations?
42. Which of the following is not a recruitment technique?
43. Which of the following is NOT true of the activity known as job analysis?
44. What is the major problem with the theorizing of strategic IHRM?
45. What is the main disadvantage of off-the-job learning?
46. XYZ Corp. is centering on the objective of low-cost, high quality, on-time production by curtailing idle productive and facilities. The XYZ Corp is taking advantage of a system
47. What do rational processes to recruitment and selection typically ignore?
48. What are the ideas underpinning soft, e commitment, or high-road HRM practices?
49. What is the main reason employers give why employees are not fully proficient?
50. Which one of the following becomes a creative factor in production?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer