31. Strategic management process usually consists of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ steps
32. Which of the following is NOT a common criticism of using personality tests in selection?
33. One of the components of corporate level strategy is:
34. Treating employees as precious human resources is the basis of the approach.
35. Creating an environment that facilitates a continuous and two-way exchange of information betweenthe superiors and the subordinates is the core of:
36. Deployment of which resource is difficult to master
37. Which of the following statements most accurately defines human resource management?
38. Which of the following lists is comprised of support activities?
39. Talent management is:
40. The difference between human resource management and personnel management is:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Question and Answer